‘Old Master’ Heo Chireun Ginseng Corporation, 1 win left in the championship

Professional basketball Anyang KGC Ginseng Corporation succeeded in revenge with ‘pressure defense’

. They defeated Goyang Carrot 76-72 in the away game in the third game. 

As a result, Ginseng Corporation, which recorded 2 wins and 1 loss in the series, has only one win left to advance to the championship finals. 18 out of 20 times (90%) that the team that won the 3rd game advanced to the championship match in the historical semifinal playoff 1-1 situation.

On the other hand, Carrot, 온라인바카라who came up to the playoffs in 5th place in the regular league, started a ‘rebellion of the lower ranks’ against the winning team, Ginseng Corporation, but was driven to the edge of a cliff.

0-15 Overturned Ginseng Corporation…’Pressure Defense’ Super Strong Worked 

In the first game, they lost to Ginseng Corporation by 56 points, the highest ever in the regular league and playoffs, but Carrot, who changed the atmosphere with the victory in the second game, drove the momentum into the first quarter overcame Ginseng Corp. In particular, he took a 15-0 lead by shooting 3-pointers like ‘archery basketball’. Carrot threw a whopping 14 3-pointers in the first quarter alone.

Ginseng Corporation, which was pushed back in the ‘fight of spirit’, threw a winning number by unfolding an all-out pressure defense from the middle of the second quarter. It is to dig into the weakness of the players’ physical strength due to Carrot’s bloody battle from the six-final playoff to the fifth game, and block the three-point shot attempt at the source.

Even Omari Spellman, who should be responsible for scoring Ginseng Corporation, gave up attacking and participated in defense. Coincidentally, pressing defense throughout the court is also a strategy that Carrot coach Kim Seung-gi often used when he led Ginseng Corporation last season. Even director Kim Seung-gi, who was caught off guard by his former students, had no sharp countermeasures.

Carrot, who was blocked by Ginseng Corporation’s pressure defense, dropped his 3-point shot success rate. Taking advantage of this gap, Byun Jun-hyung’s 3-point shots burst, and Oh Se-geun took control of the goal, and Ginseng Corporation followed up to 42-44, 2 points at the end of the 2nd quarter.

From the third quarter, it was the stage of Ginseng Corporation. Carrot, who was pushed back in the rebound match and did not even have a chance to attack, only scored 16 points, while Ginseng Corporation scored 27 points and succeeded in reversing and faced the final 4th quarter. 

Ginseng Corporation with a 90% chance, but I can’t be relieved

Carrot did not back down easily either. As the 3-point shot started to explode again, the gap narrowed. However, as time passed, the Carrot players, who revealed their physical limits, became heavier, and made mistakes in basic passes and dribbles.  

Ginseng Corporation, which regained the ball due to Carrot’s mistake, secured the victory by easily scoring with a quick attack. Carrot recorded a whopping 13 errors that day. It was even more painful because Carrot was stable enough to make an average of only 5 errors per game in the playoffs.

Byun Jun-hyeong, the “ace” of Ginseng Corporation, led the victory by scoring 26 points, the highest among both teams, and Oh Se-geun, who had a good rest in the second game, also played an active part with 15 points and 11 rebounds. In particular, Oh Se-geun lived up to his name by scoring a decisive goal in the 4th quarter. 

On the other hand, Carrot only scored 17 points, less than usual as Lee Jung-hyun was beaten in the matchup with Byun Jun-hyung, and Didric Lawson struggled with 22 points, but missed two valuable free throws at the end of the 4th quarter and bowed his head. 

Of course, it was a victory that Ginseng Corporation could not help but laugh at. Carrot, who did not give up the pursuit until the end, scored only 7 points in the 4th quarter. It is difficult to use again in the 5th game as the pressure defense, which is the secret to the victory on this day, consumes a lot of stamina. This is why it is difficult to predict the outcome of the last 5 games. 

Ginseng Corporation and Carrot will play the 4th match at the same place on the 19th. Attention is focusing on whether Ginseng Corporation, which has a 90% chance, will advance to the championship match, or whether Carrot will achieve a 10% miracle. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *